SST – Overview – 1:38
SST – Roles & Functionality – 2:24
SST – Use Cases – 4:02
Social Sentiment Trader (SST)
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data and blockchain powered Equity Research and Trading platform for Institutional investors.
Leveraging sentiment and search analytics at scale, improving compliance and fostering collaboration both within and across financial institutions. Using FinSoftAi’s unique patent pending technology.
A unique and multi asset sentiment analysis framework that will:
- Plug and play across different information sources (news, social media, private data sources, google trends etc.). Research Analysts can refine this universe of information by creating a structured Natural Language Processing (NLP) NLP Query
- Sentiment indicators and alert signals across multiple financial asset classes
- Render Trading signals through multiple channels including an API interface to enable further processing by our customers using quantitative models.
- A Private blockchain architecture ensures collaboration within the trading desk, transparent calculation of commissions, and compliance with the firms trading objectives
How do we make buying and selling decisions
- Evaluate company and product features to find intrinsic value (aka fundamental analysis)
- Look for price fit, price movement, discounts, offers etc. (aka technical analysis)
- Search online for the right product – just Google it!
(aka search analysis)
- Look for reviews, blogs, tweets, news items, research reports to read what experts and common people are saying about the product (aka sentiment analysis)
Market Sentiment Vs. Price – daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly charts.